onsdag 21. september 2011

Pow Pow Pow!!!!

I've had the power trip of the century to Norway the last 5 days. I don't think anyone can beat this:
  • Landed in Oslo Wednesday 10:00
  • Met Irene and beautiful little Andreas for lunch at Torshov
  • Had contract meeting regarding my apartment, finalised the sale!!
  • Me and Catty visited Christina, Fredrik and Sebastian in Lillestrøm.
  • Full day with offshore survival course Thursday. 
  • Dinner with Hanne and Camilla Thursday night,
  • Full day offshore survival Friday.
  • Moved all my furniture from my apartment at Sinsen with the help of my amazing mom and my fantastic auntie Randi and uncle Knut.
  • Drove to Kristiansand with all the furniture.
  • Unpacked furniture into my old home :)
  • Looked at this amazing house
  • Baking and homemade pizza with my good friend Liv
  • Ribbe family dinner in Holum
  • Walk around Odderøya in pouring rain with Katarina and had really nice dinner at Fiskebrygga
  • BOUGHT THIS AMAZING HOUSE 440.000kr BELOW ASKING PRICE!!!!
More pictures at Udjusveien 12c

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gratulerer med hus. Kan jeg få låne det fra 1.juni til ca 30. august? Jeg lover å klippe plenen.

    SvarSlett
  2. Hei.
    Håper overfarten var bra. Ja kjenner ingen som får gjort så mye på så kort tid. Du er utrolig til¨å lande på rett fot, samme hva du planlegger. Og, skal bli fint å få ryddet huset rundt jul, vi får be om null snø!!!
    Ha en fin tur i vinterlandet. Inger(mom)

    SvarSlett