torsdag 10. november 2011

All good things must come to an end...

...to make room for loads of more good, but different things! That is why I am now leaving the beautiful Valley Island of Maui. As usual, my travel plan is long and packed to the brim.. Kahului - Phoenix - New York - Oslo, one night stop over in Oslo (Monday) where I have an appointment with the office, lunch with Jorunn, dinner with Irene and the NTNU guys and where I will drop of my surfboards. 
Early Tuesday I fly to Las Palmas to join the boat again. From Las Palmas we are transiting to Guyana or Brasil, who knows.. And FINALLY just before christmas I arrive home to move into my gorgeous house, try out my new car (that I have not even seen yet) and all the holiday festivities! So excited :) See you all soon!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Ooooh! Har du kjopt hus? Og bil! Du er jammen flink :)

    SvarSlett
  2. :D Se tidligere post.. (Pow Pow Pow September.. ) har ikke kjøpt hus, jeg har kjøpt drømmehus på Sangvik i Søgne med dødsfin sjøutsikt!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Så treffende det skiltet var. Og du flyr høyt gjennom livet fremdeles. Godt du er ung og sprek., skal god helse til å greie alt dette.Og alt det spennende som ligger foran deg.
    Blir utrolig koselig å få deg hjem, 10 år siden du bodde på Sørlandet sist.
    God tur ,ta en Imovane så du er uthvilt til intervjuet.En alltid noe bekymret mamma.

    SvarSlett