lørdag 5. mai 2012

Spin around... Søgne?

It's been a long time since I've written anything here now, mainly because I guess no-one is that interested in hearing about my regular life anymore :) No more "On my way to Greenland", "Rio next", "On a boat in Africa". Now I am more like "Look at my lovely house", "My cat being really cute" etc.. hehe. But since it is my blog I will keep updating every now and then anyway! I know there are some sailors around the world wondering what a normal life is too!

So what have I been up to lately.. working.. My new job is actually pretty good! I am working on drilling control systems, for those who have no idea what that involves.. in easy words, when the operator press a button, one of the machines move.  Other than that I'm working out a lot, running all over Søgne and also do loads of fysio and training to get my shoulder back on track! And of course I hang out with friends, go out, do some gardening and fixing stuff in my house and hopefully soon start building a garage! Damn I am grown up!!

Best thing of all.. the summer is coming soon! 
Katarina in the lovely sunny weather at Fiskebrygga
Fresh shrimps at Fiskebrygga!
Lava enjoying the spring
Little Lava
Summer in Søgne
Just another pic of my beautiful house.. hehe
WRC kjører Mads Østberg i første sving SS3 
Tilskuere i lyngheia:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar