søndag 15. januar 2012

What's up??

Rio de Janeiro, that's what's up! :D Leaving tomorrow and meeting awesome Suzanne in Rio for a few days before joining the Challenger once again. I probably should be a little more excited.. I am excited, really excited about the holiday, not so excited about going back to work, or rather, leaving my new home. I LOVE my new place. I LOVE being back in Kristiansand and I LOVE spending time with my friends and I LOVE just walking 5 minutes and taking sunset pictures like this:




So what else have I done lately.. Fixing house, fixing house, meeting friends, seeing family, snowboarding, aired my kite at Hovden, jogging and just relaxing in my lovely home. So this is where I live! 




1 kommentar:

  1. Var litt trist da du dro.så fint å ha deg hjemme igjen,Kristiansand etter 10 år rundt omkring i verden. Og nå har du fått deg flott hus,ny bil og splitter ny jobb:) gratulerer Karianne, du er den beste til å få til ting. Blir godt når din omflakkende tid som "sjømann2 er over om 3 måneder.
    Vi er så glad ideg vet du.mamma

    SvarSlett